Shopping over the net has become a popular trend now-a-days. Moreover internet and mobile devices have made it possible to buy products at any time and from any geographical locations. As a result a number of e-commerce websites have come up on worldwide web such as Flipkart, Spyder e-commerce, the Cassette e-commerce, Myntra.com, Jabong.com, Snapdeal, Lenskart, e-bay, and many more offering varied ranges of products.
The website owners are taking every step to increase their website sales revenue by making their websites user-friendly. In essence there is no magic formula to create a successful e-commerce site but their exists some elements of an e-Commerce websites creation that one should pay attention. Typically, e-commerce websites can be built using various open source CMS such as WordPress (Woo-commerce), Drupal (Drupal Commerce), Magneto and like software.
E-Commerce site developer needs sound knowledge in hosting features, shopping carts, Payment Gateway, delivery methods, tax and legal issues, and more.
In this course,we teach you to build e-commerce website using opencart open source shopping cart.
Who can Attend
- Corporates, SMEs, Educational institutions and other organizations who want to manage their website on their own.
- College Students and Job seekers who seeks career in programming, design or digital marketing.
- Marketing professionals and Designers for career development.
- Individuals who want to run home based Web Hosting Web Design business.
Eligibility: Basic knowledge about internet.
Course Duration: 20 hours
Available Training Modes :
1 to 1 Practical
- Classroom Lectures with Practical Lab for Groups/Corporate Training
- Online Training
Part 1 – Creating Website
- Domain Name Registration
- Learning about Web Server Space
- Learning cPanel, FTP
Part 2 – Publishing Website
- E-Commerce Introduction
- Shopping Cart Platform Overview
- Prestashop, woocommerce, virtuemart, zencart, oscommerce
- Opencart Versions
- Opencart Installation
- Products and Category
- Store Settings
- Geo zones
- Currency and Payment
- Shipping Methods
- Themes Customization
- User Management
- Integrating Payment Gateway
Part 3 – Website Maintenance
- Opencart Upgradation
- Backup and Restoring Site
- Opencart Security
Part 4 – Website Promotion
- Search Engine Optimization Introduction
- SEO for Opencart
- Search Engine Marketing