In simple, web designing is the process of planning, creating and modifying websites by collecting innovative ideas and arranging them aesthetically. Presenting the creative content on electronic web pages which the end-user can access it via web browsers will form the concept of website design.
Every brand in the market requires a strong online presence to maximize their exposure globally all around the world which can be achieved through website design. Web designers have a promising career option in the IT industry as the future is only on the web.
Internet has become an absolute part of day to day life for all businesses and the experts with website designing skills are in great demand. In order to produce design layout with tremendous designs, website creation training is very essential.
Our web design training institute in Coimbatore offers affordable courses that help the aspirants to gain deep knowledge about the latest trends and techniques involved on the web designing field and learn the best practices to mark their signature on the web.
Who can Attend
- Corporates, SMEs, Educational institutions and other organizations who want to manage their website on their own.
- College Students and Job seekers who seeks career in programming, design or digital marketing.
- Marketing professionals and Designers for career development.
- Individuals who want to run home based Web Hosting Web Design business.
Eligibility & Course Duration:
You can take this course only with having basic programming knowledge or we can clear that up for you. The total duration for the course is 12 weeks (5 days a week x 2 hours daily)
Course Duration: 20 hours
Training Modes :
- 1 to 1 Practical
- Classroom Lectures with Practical Lab for Groups/Corporate Training
- Online Training
Part 1 - Creating Website
- Domain Name Registration
- Learning about Web Server Space
- Learning cPanel, FTP
Part 2 - Publishing Website
- HTML Tags
- Creating website using Text Editor
- Understanding Layouts
- Table and Div Layouts
- Cascade Style Sheet (CSS)
- Styling HTML Tags
- Classes and IDs
Part 3 – Website Promotion
- Search Engine Optimization Introduction
- On page SEO
- Search Engine Marketing Introduction