Word Press training (WP) is an open-source, free blogging software tool and is one of the best Content Management System (CMS) that works with the help of PHP and MySQL for meeting the growing needs of blogs.
Word Press training helps in creating your own websites, editing and modifying it for an ultimate reader-experience. With the help of WP CMS, you can build any kind of website and publish it with customize themes, images, graphics, posts, and all sorts of media by the use of built-in Plug-in and other resources.
Sriwebeo offers Word Press Training in Coimbatore in order to help you learn the basics of setting up blogs and websites, designing the site by choosing right themes, publishing it attractive and informative for the maximum global exposure.
Sriwebeo is the best Word Press training institute in Coimbatore, we train to developers with basics on building sites, tips for proper coding, exposure to the latest tools that are used for debugging and troubleshooting and many more. We have a customized module that helps insist better learning for each and every candidate.
Word Press Training is a 12 hours course for anyone who knows basic knowledge about internet. You can create powerful dynamic website without knowing programming or graphic design.
Who can Attend
- Corporates, SMEs, Educational institutions and other organizations who want to manage their website on their own.
- College Students and Job seekers who seeks career in programming, design or digital marketing.
- Marketing professionals and Designers for career development.
- Individuals who want to run home based Web Hosting Web Design business.
Eligibility: Basic knowledge about internet.
Course Duration: 12 hours
Part 1 – Creating Website
- Domain Name Registration
- Learning about Web Server Space
- Learning cPanel, FTP
Part 2 – Publishing Website
- WordPress Versions
- WordPress Installation
- Posts and Pages
- Using Media
- User Management
- Themes Installation and Configuration
- Menu Management
- Plugin Installation and Configuration
- Site setting
- User Manager
Part 3 – Website Maintenance
- Upgrading WordPress
- Backup and Restoring Site
- WordPress Security
- Spam control
Part 4 – Website Promotion
- Search Engine Optimization Introduction
- SEO for WordPress
- Search Engine Marketing